[NSRCA-discussion] St Louis contest

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at att.net
Wed Sep 1 06:14:39 AKDT 2010

Yeah, I went to the Chrysler Internats -48,49--first NATS in 51.Member USAF
Model Team 3 years-53-55. Seems like it gets closer to then the older I get.
I cannot perform the maneuvers, with all nuances RVP adds, near as well as
he does. But I am working on catching up to him next year. They killed
electrics in SPA this year so that set me back a a year in my comeback. Will
have a couple planes ready by Xmas.
Jerry