[NSRCA-discussion] YS170s for sale

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 30 13:49:31 AKDT 2010

All sold...thanks much.

Colin.

________________________________
From: colin chariandy <cchariandy at yahoo.ca>
Sent: Mon, October 25, 2010 11:55:30 AM
Subject: YS170s for sale

I've got 2 YS 170s, Hatori Header, Muffler and Hyde AR85 for sale.

One engine is a standard version with 320 flights. It was sent for service at
Richard Verano's and has not been run since. I would like $350 for this one.

I have another that's a CDI with about 110 flights. I would like $450 for it.

The Hyde mount is new, used only to fit the fiewall. I would like $75 for it.

The muffler and header are used with about 470 flights. I guess $100 for both if
someone takes an engine. I'm still flying the plane from time to time so I can't
sell them until an engine gets sold.

Finally, I have 5 or 6 Gallons of CP30% Heli LS....if someone takes both engines
for $750 they can have the fuel free.

Thanks
Colin.