[NSRCA-discussion] Aurora review

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 09:23:06 AKDT 2010

Jerry,

If you don't need more than 8 channels, I'd recommend the new DX-8 --
has telemetry back to the Tx for 4 data sources.  I have one.  The
sticks re really silky and the 11 ms frame rate is VERY fast...
$430.00 for Tx, Rx and telemetry module...

At 12:17 PM 10/29/2010, you wrote:
>Jon, thanks for the input. I have decided to replace my old Stylus
>(1995 version) and have started checking around. Looks like 2.4 is
>the way to go.
>Jerry

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.