[NSRCA-discussion] Sequences for 2011 - approved

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Oct 29 08:44:04 AKDT 2010

No, we had all new schedules this year, both Prelim and Finals.  They do fly 2 unknowns in the finals as well and those are created by the pilots as a group the night before.

We'll fly the same sequences in 2011 (P-11 and F-11) until the world champs after which the schedules change to P-13 and F-13 to begin preparing for the 2013 world Champs.

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124