[NSRCA-discussion] Runaround Available

Mark McLeod markmcleod at comcast.net
Tue Oct 19 07:23:50 AKDT 2010

If anyone wants a Runaround almost NIB (firewall & nose ring were installed)
please contact me off list. I don't remember which size wings Dick cut for
me but if someone is truly interested, I'll open the box and measure them.

It's in Jacksonville, FL and I would prefer not to have to ship it.

Mark

markmcleod at comcast.net

  _____