[NSRCA-discussion] Sequences for 2011 - approved

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:15:55 AKDT 2010

Everyone,

The NSRCA board has approved the proposed sequences for Sportsman,
Intermediate and Advanced for 2011 (and beyond).  The NSRCA board also
approved the short Masters sequence for use in 2011/2012.  I look forward to
a great 2011 flying season with these new sequences.

In addition, the board also approved the sequence development guide - the
revised version will be posted on the website this evening along with the
new sequences for 2011.

Thanks for everyone's patience on this... since this is our first time going
through this process, we really wanted to make sure we got it right so that
we could meet our goal of approving new sequences in future years by October
1st prior to the year of actually using them.

-Derek