[NSRCA-discussion] WAY OFF TOPIC: comic relief

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Tue Oct 19 04:43:14 AKDT 2010

Hey John,

I believe there was also a Runabout too.  Am I correct?  Those were the days.  LOL  I was able to fly almost every contest in the season back then.  Maybe someday soon I will get back to that much flying.  Have not flown a contest since the 2008 NATS and have only flown 10-20 flights total since then.  Been a LONG couple of years but things are finally shifting back for me.

Paul