[NSRCA-discussion] 2011 Sequences

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Oct 18 09:01:16 AKDT 2010

I can tell you that the proposal to remove the sequences from the AMA Rule book passed.  But I'm unsure of when the new sequences will be officially declared to be in place.

BTW, I flew all four new sequences this weekend and have to really hand it to the committee.  All seemed very nice and very level appropriate and challenging.  It was a lot of fun.

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124