[NSRCA-discussion] District 6 San Antonio Contest march 2011

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 23:04:29 AKDT 2010

Would be fun, though the weather may be hit or miss that early. I think it
would be great to do something in San Antonio for a change!

One thing to take into account is that schools are holding spring break
around that time which may knock down some attendance. Our kids are out the
week prior so it's fine for me, but it may impact others.

Keith Black

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Charles Hochhalter <cahochhalter at yahoo.com