[NSRCA-discussion] Reminder, Emerald Coast Pattern Classic, Eglin AFB, 15-17 Oct

Robert Campbell rgc1701 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 11 10:26:39 AKDT 2010

All,

This is just a reminder to let everybody know the Eglin Contest is still go for this weekend.  The forecast for this weekend is looking perfect with daytime highs of and 80, clear skies, and light winds almost straight down the runway.  As close to perfect as it gets.

The field will be available Friday, Oct 15 for practice.  If you are arriving before noon, please turn sough at the old taxiway and head to the morning flying area.  If you arrive at noon or later, please proceed across the old taxiway through the woods to the runway, drive to the west (far) side of the runway and turn south to the afternoon flying area.  More info and an overhead map of the field are located at http://www.eglinaeromodellers.org/.  Just click on EAM Field Location.

I've made reservations at Ed's Seafood and Steaks (formerly Perry's) in Niceville for Saturday evening dinner.  They're going to seat us in the clubhouse and we'll order off the menu.  Their menu is located at http://www.perrysseafoodandsteaks.com/.

If you think you might attend, please pre-register so we can get a head start building the PACSS database for the contest.  Please send me the following pre-registration info and we'll get you in the computer.  My e-mail is rgc1701 at earthlink.net

Preregistration information:

NAME:

ADDRESS:

AMA NUMBER:

NSRCA NUMBER:

CLASS FLYING:

FREQUENCY: *

*If you are flying with a a 2.4GHz radio, please enter 2.4 or SS (Spread Spectrum)

INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER/SOCIAL? (Y/N)

E-MAIL:

Come on out and enjoy the last D-3 contest before the 2010 District 3 Championships.  See you this weekend!

Rob