[NSRCA-discussion] Acceptable use policy for the list...

ldiamond at diamondrc.com ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Wed Oct 6 12:06:57 AKDT 2010

There is a balance.

I didn't see Tony's post as an advertisement. I would be ok with any Pattern Supplier putting out an advisory for specific items such as the, I won't carry anymore, tough for some to get...type of items...

Radio South is very good to the pattern community. We should not forget that...

If Tony posted a laundry list of sale items, I would see a conflict and problem. This isn't the case here...

Larry