[NSRCA-discussion] Acceptable use policy for the list...

GEORGE KENNIE geobet4 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 6 09:03:37 AKDT 2010

I think this was meant as an advisory.

I don't think you'd want to call him in January only to find out that they were no longer an
available item when you had expected them to be.

I have always found his updates to be useful information and his use of our site to be discreet !

As he is not the only purveyor amoungst our group to utilize the site for a heads up and certainly
not abusing the privelidge, it would seem to me that these types of advisories should be allowed
without recriminations.

I think a discretionary reaction should prevail.

G.