[NSRCA-discussion] JR 11X

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 14:51:58 AKST 2010

Bill,

Have you tried using the STICK POS setting in the snap roll menu? It works
like a stick position switch but doesn't use one of the two normal stick
position switches. I have one flight mode designated as SNAP. When the mode is
activated and the aileron stick is deflected beyond the 70% point toward the
right, the plane snaps. For me it works as well as a snap roll button. The
only problem I have is sometimes I forget to engage the SNAP flight mode.

Allan