[NSRCA-discussion] JR 11X

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 18:27:04 AKST 2010

Colin,

The 11X has only three flight modes. The confusion stems from the four sets
of rates in the D/R menu. And unlike the 12X the flight modes can't be
changed by the stick position switches. The stick position switches are used in
the program mixes and as select switches. In most menus, the 11X is more
versatile than any other JR transmitter. For example in the D/R menu you can
pick out any rate. All the axes don't have to use the same set.

In construction, the 12X is indisputably the best. It will depend on what a
person is flying but in most cases, the 11X programming is better. The 11X
has the same switches as the 12X. But the 12X has more analog inputs
(knobs). I own both. The 12X has some options such as rate curves that I have yet
put to use. For ACRO, the 11X does everything that I want. But I can that
about the X9303. When it comes to GLID, the 11X programming is much better.
You'll have to ask someone else about HELI.

Allan