[NSRCA-discussion] JR 11X

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 08:03:12 AKST 2010

Colin,

I believe it has 3 flight modes for airplanes.

I rarely if ever use stick switches (or flight modes) for pattern and am
uncertain as to the capability of the 11X for this function (I'll let you
know if I find out).

Several people I know are flying the 11X and are very happy with it.  I've
flown others a bit, and while it is different ergonomically from the 12X,
X9303, etc, it is comfortable to use.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

Team Horizon/JR