[NSRCA-discussion] Control surface/linkage setup

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 10 17:31:24 AKST 2010

Be careful selecting servo arms. A believe there are 3 different spline
drives in use. When selecting aftermarket arms get the ones specifically
intended for the servo brand you are using such as 'JR' or 'Futaba'. Someone
did a really nice write-up on this some months back but I don't remember
where I dead it.
Jim Hiller