[NSRCA-discussion] President and Treasurer needed for the NSRCA

Ron Davies rjdavies at frontiernet.net
Wed Nov 10 11:17:58 AKST 2010

If anybody has any questions regarding the Treasurer position please let me know.  As Derek said, the job is not hard and the Board is excellent to work with.  I will provide any assistant that is needed.

Ron Davies
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] President and Treasurer needed for the NSRCA

  Everyone,

  In 2 months my term as President will end (YEAH!!  - LOL) and as of today we do not have any volunteers to lead this great organization forward.  Based on the feedback that I've gotten from a number of people, I know that there are some people out there that are very passionate about this organization and pattern flying, and I was hoping that they would step forward and help lead the NSRCA for the next couple of years.  We've got a couple of volunteers for Vice President and Secretary but no one for President and Treasurer.  My thanks to Jim Quinn for stepping forward and wanting to take on the Vice President's role and to Scott McHarg for stepping up and putting his name into the hat for the Secretary's position - thank you guys!  Your spirit is incredible and I know you'll both serve this organization well.

  Please look around and talk to those that you think would be a good fit as President and Treasurer... the job isn't hard and you'll have some great people to work with at the board.

  -Derek