[NSRCA-discussion] A123 and Regulator

Wayne Galligan wcgalligan at att.net
Mon May 31 08:30:11 AKDT 2010

Tim,

I have been running them with out regulators on my 50cc planes and plan on
running them on everything in the future.  Fast charge, even discharge rate
and no worries about burning something up. Go for it.  Problem with most of
the chargers out is they will only charge at 1amp.  They will of course
handle 4C rate so a dedicated charger would be needed for faster charge
rates.

Wayne Galligan
Skyblazers R/C Club
Waxahachie Texas