[NSRCA-discussion] D1 Canandaigua Contest June 5-6 pre-register now!

Kenneth Velez kvelez at rochester.rr.com
Mon May 31 07:24:28 AKDT 2010

Less than a week away for our first annual contest. Canandaigua Chief's
invites you to our 1st annual pattern Contest to be held on June 5th and 6th
at in our Canandaigua NY Field.

Field will be open Friday evening for practice. All AMA Classes will be
flown as well as FAI; 401-406

Directions to the field are on the club website at
<http://www.canandaiguaskychiefs.org> www.canandaiguaskychiefs.org  under
Our Field tab on the Left, as well as the contest flier under the Pattern
Contest Tab as well on the left.

Lunch will be available at the field both Saturday and Sunday as well as
Saturday night diner, as well as great flying and a fun time for all.

Pre-registration is appreciated so we can prepare for the event on a timely
manner,  pre-register please!

Name:

AMA#:

Class: