[NSRCA-discussion] UCANDO3D+10STITCHES

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun May 30 16:51:09 AKDT 2010

So, how did you score? Did you score well on your knife-edge flight? Did you make the final CUT. ;->

--- On Sun, 5/30/10, Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:

Reminds me of a contest in New Orleans.  I was adjusting the needle valve and managed to get 18 small slices on the index finger of my left hand.  I throttled back the throttle, put down the transmitter, reached into my pants pocket for a handkerchief, wrapped it around the damaged finger and picked up the transmitter, as blood ran down my forearm, and asked the judges if they were ready.  When I didn't hear a response, I looked at them and both were gagging at the sight of my blood.  Wusses!

Ron Van Putte