[NSRCA-discussion] UCANDO3D+10STITCHES

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun May 30 06:44:08 AKDT 2010

Reminds me of a contest in New Orleans.  I was adjusting the needle
valve and managed to get 18 small slices on the index finger of my
left hand.  I throttled back the throttle, put down the transmitter,
reached into my pants pocket for a handkerchief, wrapped it around
the damaged finger and picked up the transmitter, as blood ran down
my forearm, and asked the judges if they were ready.  When I didn't
hear a response, I looked at them and both were gagging at the sight
of my blood.  Wusses!

Ron Van Putte
.