[NSRCA-discussion] Saying goodbye to my pattern friends

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Fri May 28 19:10:47 AKDT 2010

Don,

I appreciate the thought.  Right now, I am not even a member of a club.  I paid my dues last year and did not fly once.  I have not flown since the 2008 NATS.  My house will be foreclosed on June 4th.  I am afraid all my efforts are too little too late.  I may not sell my planes since I am going to lose the house anyway.  I am not sure where I will live and if I will have room for my planes yet.  If I do not find a place and have room for the planes, I will still have to sell it all off.

Dad does want to come up to Bealeton for the next context just to watch and enjoy the company of all our old friends.  We shall see.  It would break my heart really bad to go to a contest and NOT be able to fly.  After a year and a half, I doubt I could fly anymore anyway.  LOL

Paul