[NSRCA-discussion] FW: NOTAM/TFRforChicago, IL - 5/27-31 (Memorial Day Weekend)

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Thu May 27 12:21:15 AKDT 2010

Derek Koopowitz wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I have no problems with the discussion - when it turns political that
> is when it becomes off topic.
>
> Lets move on with another discussion...
>
> -Derek

I am wondering if there is a difference to how Air Force One handles a
downwind turn. With Bush did it turn easier to the right and now with
Obama it turns more easily to the left?? Or does it not matter, because
everyone knows that downwind turns are dangerous regardless of the
direction??

FWIW, we had a TFR out here a few weeks back. Out field was just a mile
or so putside the radius, but we shut down anyhow just to be safe.