[NSRCA-discussion] FW: NOTAM/TFRforChicago, IL - 5/27-31 (Memorial Day Weekend)

scott anderson scott at rcfoamy.com
Thu May 27 09:08:53 AKDT 2010

Matt,

I think the original message was intended as information that might have had
a impact on the classic pattern event in Chicago this weekend... then it
spun out of control.  I have also looked for the NOTAM sign up on the page
Tony listed and have not found it either.

Good luck to those flying at Chicago this weekend.. looking like I'm not
going to make it.. But there will be several from the CPA there.

Scott Anderson
www.classicpatternassociation.com
www.classic-patternrc.com