[NSRCA-discussion] Ohio

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 06:03:08 AKDT 2010

John,
Welcome to D4. As previously stated, Aurora is the current "epicenter" of pattern activity from a cluster (not describing my flying) standpoint. I've flown at most of the fields between Toledo and Pennsylvania and it is definitely one of the most pattern friendly from a layout and support stnadpoint. Great people great facility. The CRCC field on the west side (Lorain) and is plenty spacious but the sun moves into the center of the box about 3:00 PM and stays there.

There is a field in nearby Grafton that is nice and oriented properly but closed to new members (there is a waiting list) and not a particularly pattern friendly group, for some reason they think we are an eletist group of snobs... Go figure.

Welcome again and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Anthony