[NSRCA-discussion] Saying goodbye to my pattern friends

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Wed May 26 14:43:15 AKDT 2010

Hi all,

Sorry for the off topic message but I am losing my house to foreclosure on
June 6th.  I cannot come up with the 3-4000 I need to save the house in
time.  I will be selling my pattern stuff later this week or early next
week.  I will probably not return to pattern once I sell off what I have.
Only time will tell, but things are looking to grim for me at this time.

I have fought long and hard over the past 18 months trying to save the house
and keep my planes after losing my job.  I have not flown since my 3rd place
Advanced finish in the 2008 NATS.

I currently have a job and it is secure and with a great company, but it is
too little too late.  Thanks for all the great memories and maybe oneday I
can come back to the only thing I ever loved doing (other than spending time
with my 4 year old daughter).  I have a lot of great memories of the friends
I have made and contests I have attended.

Keep your eyes open for me posting the items for sale soon (unless a miricle
happens and I can find a way to save it all).

Paul