[NSRCA-discussion] D3- Peach Pattern Classic: Andersonville, GA June 5-6

Emory Schroeter schroetere at bellsouth.net
Mon May 24 17:06:36 AKDT 2010

Hey Guys,

In about 2 more weeks, we will be holding the Peach Pattern Classic in
Andersonville, GA (June 5-6). I just wanted to put out an invite to
everyone in our area and I hope I will see you there. I have posted
some flyers on RCU that have names and phone numbers for a few of the
hotels in the area. Also, the field has electric and water hook ups
for campers (no sewer). If I can answer any questions please let me
know. As a side note, I have borrowed a large, blow-up movie screen
(22'x34') and projector and we are also planning to have a movie night
maybe Friday and Saturday (weather permitting).

Thanks,
Emory Schroeter.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9711326/tm.htm
Or, NSRCA D3 website... http://nsrca.us/d3/peach.html