[NSRCA-discussion] Titanium vs steel...

Steve Hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 19:22:23 AKDT 2010

I tried using titanium threaded rod on my 40% 260. I think it was
8-32. I found it to be stiffer than the steel rod. I had to remove
them because they kept breaking. The titanium didn't hold up under all
the constant vibration. I would imagine it would do ok in an electric
application

As for it being flexible, did you compare it to the same size steel
rod?  In short lengths it should be stiff enough.