[NSRCA-discussion] NEVRC 4th Annual Pattern Contest-Everything's looking great.

Mark V. ontheedge at epix.net
Fri May 21 04:20:28 AKDT 2010

For those of you who are coming out to the field for practice today, we'll have the kitchen open for you till the later afternoon. Don't forget we'll also have breakfast Sat and Sun as well as lunch available all weeken.

We'll try to get flying right at 10am on Saturday with the first round so plan your driving as needed.

We mowed an vacuumed up the clippings and the field looks amazing. Last years overseeding payed off! We'll have a gate key attached to the card reader at the entrance gate all weekend long so come and go as you please.

Weather looks great this weekend with only the typical slight chance of showers and winds don't look to bad either, 5-11, then 3-9 for Sunday.

Please drive safe and call me (570) 650-6995 or Joe Bobeck (973) 418-4861 if you get lost or need anything.

Thanks...............Mark