[NSRCA-discussion] Throttle Curve in a 12Z Futaba

Troy Newman troy at troynewman.net
Sun May 16 16:10:36 AKDT 2010

Bobby,

You have to go into the channel and setup the curve you want. It doesn't
have a "throttle curve" menu but in the AFR menu I think it is you can
setup the expo curve. I allows you to a multipoint user defined curve. I
can't give many details as I don't have one....I drive a JR.

But I have played with a friend's 12Z and it does it different that the
9Z and the JR radios.

Have a Nice Day!

Troy Newman

Team Horizon