[NSRCA-discussion] FW: [AMA Dist V] DV VP Status

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Sun May 16 11:25:55 AKDT 2010

Thanks!

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525

1-800-962-7802

www.radiosouthrc.com

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Bill
Pritchett
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:17 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] FW: [AMA Dist V] DV VP Status

Tony -
Congratulations, I think!  I'm sure you have given this a lot of thought,
and are doing what's best for you and your family.  When Jim told me this I
about fell off my chair - You are perfect for the position, I look forward
to working together, and the pattern community will have another guy on the
"inside".....!
Bill

billp at modelaircraft.org

  _____