[NSRCA-discussion] Hitec Aurora 9

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Thu May 13 04:06:49 AKDT 2010

I totally agree. It looks like that we are going to have to approach the
whole telemetry issue and its ramifications. It would seem that any type of
data sent from the aircraft should be OK as long as it is not in the control
loop. Much of the data, such as altitude and speed for example, is already
provided in rough form by the pilot's observation. Telemetry just provides a
more accurate value.

Jay Marshall