[NSRCA-discussion] Hitec Aurora 9

Joe Dunnaway dunnaway at hbcomm.net
Wed May 12 19:41:56 AKDT 2010

    One of our club members showed up at the field the other day with a
new Hitec Aurora 9.  The interesting feature of this radio is telemetry
back from the receiver showing voltage of the airborne receiver battery
with a programmable low battery alarm on the transmitter.  I think this
is something we have needed for a long time but It looks like our rule
book prohibits any type of electronic signal or feedback from the model.
    Do we need to change this rule or propose some type of exception to
allow this kind of data to be used?

Thanks
Joe Dunnaway