[NSRCA-discussion] Offtopic: Andrews AFB Airshow

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed May 12 15:18:47 AKDT 2010

If anyone is in the DC area this weekend, just wanted to let you know about the airshow at Andrews. They had a very impressive show last year, and more old warbirds on display than any show that I have been to.

The RadioActive RC Airshow team is going to be there with the simulator trailer. We will not be doing an outside show, instead we will be setup inside one of the large hangars and will be flying indoor planes.

If you are at the show, be sure to stop by and say hello.

Bob R.