[NSRCA-discussion] Karl Mueller update - good news!

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue May 11 06:35:04 AKDT 2010

I've been corresponding with Monica (Karl's daughter) and I'm happy to
report that he is on the mend.  His eyesight is improving, doctors are
granting him day passes out of the hospital and he is back on the NSRCA
list.  Apparently Karl even BBQ'd dinner when he was home last Sunday -
quite an impressive improvement!

To make it easier to access his e-mail, Karl has a new address with Gmail:

  kgamueller at gmail.com

Please update your address books.  Karl's access to e-mail is
intermittent in the hospital, but feel free to drop him a line.

Welcome back Karl :)

--
Tom

    "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com