[NSRCA-discussion] D1 Canandaigua Contest June 5-6 pre-register now!

jzeigenfus at comcast.net jzeigenfus at comcast.net
Mon May 10 04:15:01 AKDT 2010

Hi Ken, I will be there.

Joe Zeigenfus

698576

2.1 Spektrum

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth Velez" <kvelez at rochester.rr.com>
To: "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2010 11:18:13 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] D1 Canandaigua Contest June 5-6 pre-register now!

It's Pattern season once again. Canandaigua Chief’s invites you to our 1st annual pattern Contest to be held on June 5 th and 6 th at in our Canandaigua NY Field .

Field will be open Friday evening for practice . All AMA Classes will be flown as well as FAI; 401-406

Directions to the field are on the club website at www.canandaiguaskychiefs.org under Our Field tab on the Left, as well as the contest flier under the Pattern Contest Tab as well on the left.

Lunch will be available at the field both Saturday and Sunday as well as Saturday night diner, as well as great flying and a fun time for all.

Pre- registration is appreciated so we can prepare for the event on a timely manner, so pre-register please!

Name:

AMA#:

Class:

Freq: (channel # or SS)