[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries again

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Fri May 7 09:37:51 AKDT 2010

Hi Steve,
I have both and they're not the same. The HK are a little tight at first and then loosen up. I don't remember the RClipos ones being upside down, though. I can check when I get home. The HK ones are a lot shorter. They were tight until I used them a few times. Now they're fine and definitely not upside down. I never used the RClipos because I prefer the shorter HK version.

vk

---- Snaproll4 at aol.com wrote:

Verne,

    I bought the same adapters from RClipos.com and was not  happy with it.
 (I paid $5.25 each)  The fit is extremely tight and  the "keyed" female
end is upside down.  You have to twist the adapter or  the battery balance tap
to have the red wires line up.  Is this true of  your sample also?

I had one in my hand while I was looking at the picture on HK web  site.
They sure look the same.

Steve Miller