[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries again

Brian Young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 13:59:47 AKDT 2010

What do you backup the iota 75 with?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2010, at 4:54 PM, Richard Strickland <pamrich47 at hotmail.com> wrote:

OK, now that you brought it up--FWIW--one charger isn't enough as you need a back-up.  Two really isn't enough because as you said you don't want to spend all night charging the night before and you really need a back-up for those two.  So practically, you really need three and you can knock out 6 sets in a couple hours.  I have a hard time burning through 5 sets after work--depending how many are at the field.  I have a pair of 6Ses that are back-ups for the 10Ses--otherwise I would have a fourth 10S.  If you have the energy left after flying, you could partially charge--say up to 65% or so and you could knock 'em all out in an hour the next flying eve.  I run them with an Iota 75 at 4.2 amps.
RS