[NSRCA-discussion] Some things for sale

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Thu May 6 07:58:55 AKDT 2010

How about if I lower the prices a bit

2 s9150 $60 ea
2 s9150 with long leads $55 ea
2 s9650 $30 ea
2 s9650 like new $40 ea (they may be new but I had them out of the boxes)
2 s9252 $45 ea
3 s9151 $60 ea
4 s9202 $30 ea
2 s3151 $15 ea
1 s9151 case $4
2 HS-81 $9 ea
1 HS-605BB $15
3 Tettra plug caps for OS plugs $3.50 ea

YS 1.40L with about 20 flights on since it came back from YS. $280
Nelson 40 SS with Nelson carb, Super Tigre carb (the carb came from Nelson
with the engine) and some spare plugs. $250

I also have a scratch built DB 40 in the bones. open to offers