[NSRCA-discussion] What the heck .... starter battery charging ouch

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:09:28 AKDT 2010

IIRC it was a similar situation that took out all of Chip Hyde's planes a
few months back.  The wall wart charger for his car "jump starter" that he
was using  as a field charger caught fire and destroyed the garage.

It is a good thing you were there to witness it and prevent further damage!
I can't count how many times over the years I have plugged in the charger
and not looked back until the next day.

i am glad to hear the only damage was the smoke in the air.

Brett