[NSRCA-discussion] Laminated Call Cards

ldiamond at diamondrc.com ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Mon Mar 29 06:34:27 AKDT 2010

I’m shipping, I have sold 12 cards so far for various Pattern classes. They have either been delivered or will be shipped today.

This started with me wanting a laminated call card, so I bought the equipment and made one. I thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to make it easy for others to get one as well. I may branch out into IMAC Call Cards as well. I don’t know what folks want for IMAC, perhaps the Aresti diagram on the back.

AMA Call Cards are posted on the following link. Sportsman, Intermediate, and Advanced will be printed on one side. Masters is printed on front and back (single card sheet) to remain in the 3-½  x 5-½ size.

http://www.diamondrc.com/Calling_Cards/DiamondRC_Calling_Cards.htm

For FAI the wording will be exactly as stated on the NSRCA site for FAI "P" and "F". I will try to get them posted tonight.

Calling cards are printed on card stock and laminated with 5mil Thermal Lamination w/ rounded corners. Nominal 3/8” laminated edge. Feels very durable and fits in the back pocket (normal size pocket that is...vbg).

$3.00 each includes shipping (1st Class Postage in US):

Custom Calling Cards $5.00ea (Different colors, wording, freestyle schedule, etc...)

If interested, please e-mail me off line. Or click the order link on the web-site to send me an e-mail.

Paypal or check is fine…

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083
ldiamond at diamondrc.com