[NSRCA-discussion] News letter articles

Eddie Batchelor P.D. perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 26 20:24:58 AKDT 2010

Several years ago when I first became Secretary of our club Eric Henderson gave me an article written by himself with permission to print it.
my current computer is several computers later( due mostly to fault of the user :-) ) so I'll have to see if I can locate it again.  But it was quite good and broken up into a couple of segments to make a series of articles thus not being too lengthy.

Although it is serveral years old , I'm sure it wouldn't take much updating to be current.

I'll let you know soon as I find it.

Eddie