[NSRCA-discussion] curious

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 19:38:56 AKDT 2010

Well is not only our dampening, it is the control system dampening.  That is one reason is not necesarily good to use different brands to build one system.  Because it works it does not mean that it going to work well.  I think looking only the latency is not good enough to evaluate the system.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone