[NSRCA-discussion] curious

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:21:38 AKDT 2010

I think you are more likely to get better latency numbers from a matched system--but take the Futaba numbers, the 7 channel system has better--or at least as good--numbers as the more expensive systems. Maybe much less than the MZ/HS8 combo   I have a good friend who purchased one of the super cheap 2.4 module/receiver combos and he could hardly hover with it.

Craps anyone?
 RS