[NSRCA-discussion] RTF Integral for sale

Andrew Jesky Andrew.Jesky at soaringsoftware.com
Mon Mar 22 09:29:44 AKDT 2010

Composite ARF Integral

Hacker C50 14XL Comp Motor

Jeti Spin 99 Speed Control

Apc 21x14 prop

Black Tru-Turn spinner

Futaba 9550's on aileron, Futaba 9155 on rudder, Futaba 9650's on elevator, Jaico Regulator

This was my primary plane in Argentina (Has Offical FAI stamps)  it has roughly 400 flights on it, all servos have been replaced and are new.The airplane is in good condition. it has a few dings in it, email me for further info on these.. It is just in the basement and needs someone to fly it.
Extras include

Foam wings RTF minus servos and linkages. These were cut by mickey Lasorda from The Chicago crew. They were build and covered by Charlie WIlliams. They are very light and will save roughly 4oz over the stock wings.

2 Extra Canopies

Extra set of landing gear

RTF weight with Thunder Power 10s5000 packs was 10 pounds 12 oz with stock wings.

2200 for airplane with all listed above.

Email me with questions on the airplane at
Andrew at soaringsoftware.com