[NSRCA-discussion] curious

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 04:51:12 AKDT 2010

Bob Richards wrote:

> I absolutely agree. I've always heard that the PCM method was slow.
> The previously posted link shows that to be true.
>
> My point was that the TM-7 and TM-8 modules would likely not be as
> fast as a native 2.4g system.

Since there is not such thing for the older radios it is a moot point.
And it is more to the point that the fellow who feels his 2.4 is slower
has something else going on.

I am merely trying to keep people from getting stuck on the idea that at
least for Futaba's current line of radios there is no difference in
performance betweeen module based and built in RF for the FASST systems.