[NSRCA-discussion] APC PROPS FOR OS 140 RX

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 06:11:25 AKDT 2010

I've used the 18x10 sport prop that Ron talks about. Still have it I think. I used it on a 27% Xtra 300 10 years ago at least. I don't think I liked it much from thrust generation POV and it was very heavy.

Frank stick with the 18.1x10. If you need a little more speed, try a standard blade 17x12. Stay away from wide blades...they don't help much in generating thrust. If I can find the 18x10, I'll bring it to the field today so you can try it.

Matt