[NSRCA-discussion] From Paul Horan,Please reply ASAP

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Mar 15 12:03:11 AKDT 2010

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:44:01 EDT
AtwoodDon at aol.com wrote:

> Oh, someone please help this poor man!!!

I've temporarily removed Paul from the NSRCA lists and sent a private
e-mail explaining why and offering help if needed.  As an aside, NSRCA
list e-mails are virus scanned as well before being let loose from the
server.  I offer no guarantees about the lists being 100% spam and virus
free, but they're close ;)

Tom Simes - NSRCA list admin

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com