[NSRCA-discussion] From Paul Horan,Please reply ASAP

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 11:44:16 AKDT 2010

Oh, someone please help this poor man!!!

Probably one of our Nigerian pests....

Don

In a message dated 3/15/2010 12:40:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
paul.horan at sbcglobal.net writes:

Good-Day,
           How are you doing today? I  am so sorry I wasn't able to inform
you about my trip to England to  visit my ill cousin today,the news came to
me since last week and i had  to be there soon enough. I am at present in
NHS London with my ill  cousin,so I decided to write you from a nearest
business depot.She was  diagnosed with a critical uterine fibroid. X-ray and scan
shows that her  condition is deteriorating because the fibroid has done a
lot of damages  to her abdominal area and an emergency hysterectomy surgery
must be  carried-out to save her life.I am deeply sorry for not writing or
calling you before leaving.
Besides i told no one before i left, the news of her illness  arrived to me
as an emergency and that she needs family support to keep  her going.
I had little time to prepare or even to inform people about my  trip, I
hope you understand my plight and pardon me.
Unfortunately,The money the doctor asked for was more than what i  planned
for,PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE,I will like you to please assist me  with a
soft loan of $1980 urgently to sort-out my Cousin's bills or any  fund you can
assiste me with.The hospital management is demanding for a  deposit before
they can invite a surgeon from Malaysia to carry out the  surgery but she has
been place on a temporary medical care prior the  time we make the deposit
with the money i gave them.I traveled with  little money because I never
expected things to be the way it is right  now.
I will appreciate whatever you can afford, I will refund the money  back to
you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any  help?
What scares me the most is that she is going through a lot of pain  at the
moment and the doctor advice that, it is necessary that the tumor  is
operated soon to avoid anything from going wrong?
A friend of mine just sent me $900(Nine hundred US dollars) through
western union but this is little to what i am looking for !!!!
I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, since  I don't
know your financial status at the moment.. I'll pay back as soon  as I
return with all the money you spent.
 I did not take along my phone. So it is currently switched  off as I was
unable to roam it with the phone company because of the  time frame I had to
be here.
This is my information that i will like you to help me to send the  money
to through WESTERN UNION  MONEY TRANSFER

Paul Horan
42 Hampstead Road,
London,
NW1 7AW
United Kingdom

I will make sure i refund the money back to you with the western  union
money charges ..
so kindly e-mail me promptly and when I get back I will give you a
call.I'll be pleased to read from you soon regarding my request..
Thanks for your help..

NSRCA-discussion  mailing  list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org