[NSRCA-discussion] Shipping airplane question

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Mar 15 10:16:32 AKDT 2010

The best two airplane travel deals I heard of were:

1.  Getting Steve Lelito's Genesis from Massachusetts to Jason
Shulman in Orlando via (Dave Lampron, who was going to Disney World),
then Jason taking it to the Lakeland contest, where I took possession
and returned it the Fort Walton Beach, FL.

2.  Getting Jason's two Sharks (in BIG boxes) to Crestview, FL via
John Fuqua, where they were picked up by John's son, Kevin a week
later when he came for a visit, and Kevin taking them back to Baton
Rouge, LA, where Bryan Hebert picked them up to work on.

No money exchanged hands.  What a pair of deals!

Ron